Zero Xtinctions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zero Xtinctions

Who Dares Wins

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just remembering old times

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ginta[Hate][Love](ZX)
Corporal
Corporal
Ginta[Hate][Love](ZX)

Just remembering old times Empty
PostSubject: Just remembering old times   Just remembering old times Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 4:52 am

Well yeah, I found myself playing Atulos the other day and there was no sign of life and I was very sad about that! I stopped playing without saying goodbye or anything(well I think I didn't say my goodbyes) and was hoping to see some familiar faces but I guess it was kind of a stretch since it has been years! I don't know if anyone randomly gets on here anymore but if you do... Hi!  Very Happy 

Higg buddy, pal, friend if you somehow read this thanks for the guidance back then even though we knew each other in a game the stuff you taught me made me who I am today and I want to thank you for that! I hope you are doing well and having fun doing whatever you are doing now a days! Cheers 

Jael, dude we didn't talk much but when we did you were one funny mofo man! Hope you are doing well and are having a great time!  lol! 

I would write for more people but like I said it has been years so I don't remember more of you from ZX since I was only in the guild for the ending part of my Atulos career and I'm sorry about that!

Well I guess this post is a way of me giving some closure on the good old days of Atulos since I have not been able to forget it but no one is ever on to play with now a days!

Have a great one friends

P.S I have no idea how I remember my user name and password or even how to get on this forum but I did cheers 

-Ginta
Back to top Go down

Just remembering old times
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zero Xtinctions :: Not Atu'los Related :: Member Comments-
Jump to: