Zero Xtinctions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zero Xtinctions

Who Dares Wins

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Departure of Goddess Nuit Hina

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Higgmed
Leader
Leader
Higgmed

Departure of Goddess Nuit Hina Empty
PostSubject: Departure of Goddess Nuit Hina   Departure of Goddess Nuit Hina Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:57 pm

It's a sad day for ZX. Goddess has decided she wants to return to her original guild.. 'X'. Nikki has been with us now for over three seasons, and it was agreed that when she wanted to leave she could do so. Thank you for all you have done hon, we will miss you, and I'm not sure what we will do without you now. Good luck in 'X' hope you do well. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://higgmed.forumotion.com
GoddessNuitHina(ZX)
Ambassador
Ambassador
GoddessNuitHina(ZX)

PostSubject: Re: Departure of Goddess Nuit Hina   Departure of Goddess Nuit Hina Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:26 am

[i]I'm so sorry about the departure. I came to Atulos about 2 1/2 years ago and I was only loyal to ^X^. I never imagined myself in another guild, but when I came back I found out ^X^ was dead and I was so upset. But Higgmed was so kind and requested I join ZX. I was diff.. willing but my heart ached for the guild I knew to be my own. See in Atulos it isnt very healthy or wanted for people to join and quit and join another guild. You could be considered a spy or worse. But I thought I would log into ^X^ forum and I seen what I wrote back then in 2007, and I realized ^X^ may be dead but I have to stay loyal no matter what. I might be the only member walking around with ^X^ tag but it will complete me no matter what. Here is what I wrote on there, I believe it goes for any guild!!!!::
LOYALTY, RESPECT, TRUST!

It doesn't matter how much time you spend on the game or the forum, it doesnt matter what your levels are, it doesnt even matter how far you made it in the game, or how many war wins you have. It does matter who you can trust, who you know when crap goes down will have your back, when you're not there to be the voice for ur guild your members are speaking up for the guild. I thought once that if I didn't have high enough levels no body would take me seriously as a leader but I was wrong, people with higher levels then me respected me more then they respected other guild leaders. Why? Because of the main three things: I have been only in one guild since I started this game and will only be in this one guild until my leader Adda kicks me out, I joined because of her I will leave because of her, and I respect the members in my guild as I would have respect from them. If you can not respect them you can not be trusted, you can not carry out orders, you can not and will not be tolerated in the x guild. Trust is a top thing in the guilds. So many people bull shit their ways through different guilds....."this guild looks stronger but on the inside it is falling apart because it has no real leadership"...."this guild has a lot of people......but no body cares about the guild they wonder off doing what ever and no forum to comute too".........tooo many people are switching guilds or leaving guilds because it isn't what suits them at the time. Dont join a guild until you know it is what you want. Guilds are different! Some promote pking, some promote leveling. All I know is this guild is my family and I am not only loyal but down to ride till the end. It doesnt matter how many people are in the guild or how many people are online everyday in the guild. What matters is when you are on you play with loyalty. I dont know how many times I was asked to join other guilds, or be a spy for others guilds. It isn't worth it. But what is worth it is being a part of something so much bigger then ur self, a family of people who come and go who have real lives; family, children, work, school. But some how find themselves back to the second home they call Atulos and the family they call Xtreme Guild. That is what a guild is to me, that is what it should be to all of you. So don't doubt what our guild is doing or being, just be thankful you are a part of this big family. That you get to experience the greatest and sometimes the unpleasantness that is A REAL FAMILY OF REAL PEOPLE. Make new friends, bring in new and old friends, have FUN most importantly...because a game isnt worth playing if you are not having fun.
Just keep those three things in mind and you will be a great asset to this guild, and the X guild will do right by you.
"It is better to be hated for what you are then loved for what your not"

So if you undersatnd what I was trying to have people know and feel then You'll agree this is the best move I could of done. This is for anybody in any guild!!!!!!
Peace n Luv, ~Nikki
GoddessNuitHina(^X^)
Leader of Xtreme Guild
Former Ambassador of (ZX)
And always loyal Ally to (ZX) ALWAYS!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Higgmed
Leader
Leader
Higgmed

PostSubject: Hey Nikki   Departure of Goddess Nuit Hina Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:17 pm

I have known you in the game for a short time and you have done well for ZX. You didn't need to explain yourself as you did because loyalty is an important factor in any guild. My only concern now is the possibility of losing the two other ex ^X^ players back to that guild- I hope not. Finally, I don't particularly like alliances perse because in my mind they defeat the purpose of the game. So, if you want your guild to become successful, just do what you have to do to win in battle. You will always be my freind whatever happens, love you hon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://higgmed.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Departure of Goddess Nuit Hina   Departure of Goddess Nuit Hina Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Departure of Goddess Nuit Hina
Page 1 of 1