Zero Xtinctions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zero Xtinctions

Who Dares Wins

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm all Alone! HELP!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chickenpee
Muggle
Muggle
chickenpee

I'm all Alone! HELP! Empty
PostSubject: I'm all Alone! HELP!   I'm all Alone! HELP! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:13 pm

Being in the arena war solo, is no fun thing to do. Crying or Very sad I was slaughtered over and over again. And, ever since then, I've been known to be their dinner : roasted chicken, chicken pie, chicken nuggets...et cetera et cetera
Today it was: " Don't run Chicken. I don't want my eggs scrambled. "
Not all is lost though. On the good side, I've gotten better and better and won 2 wars! Yeah! Indeed, I think it was a fluke. Who cares. I won 2 wars anyway! he he he
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Higgmed
Leader
Leader
Higgmed

PostSubject: Hi Chickenpee   I'm all Alone! HELP! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 3:04 pm

Just enjoy the game hon, I'm a little busy being sick right now and visiting the doctor. I will be back soon. cheers
Back to top Go down
https://higgmed.forumotion.com
chickenpee
Muggle
Muggle
chickenpee

PostSubject: Get Well!   I'm all Alone! HELP! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 6:42 am

Crying or Very sad oh, I'm sorry to hear that u r sick. I know u will get strong and well soon (definitely) for the amazing battle at the arena.
Stay warm and whatever they say: DO NOT TAKE THE FLU SHOT! clown
Back to top Go down
Higgmed
Leader
Leader
Higgmed

PostSubject: Hi hon   I'm all Alone! HELP! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:48 pm

Don't take peoples comments too seriously hon, we are all here to have fun. You know what the best remedy is? Level up and kick some butt lol! I love your avatar; is that your face incorporated in that pixy pic- She is very sweet Devilish
Back to top Go down
https://higgmed.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm all Alone! HELP!   I'm all Alone! HELP! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm all Alone! HELP!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zero Xtinctions :: Not Atu'los Related :: Member Comments-
Jump to: