Zero Xtinctions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zero Xtinctions

Who Dares Wins

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I was Decimated!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chickenpee
Muggle
Muggle
chickenpee

I was Decimated! Empty
PostSubject: I was Decimated!   I was Decimated! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:16 am

At level 220, (I consider myself to be a young,strong female calf), trained by our own experienced master Higg Laughing, and I was coerced into the Open Arena totally unaware what I was going into.
It was a pen full of older,wild and blood thirsty animals!
I had no chance and was slaughtered in an instance. Crying or Very sad
Well...maybe I was running around and around for 3 seconds, without hitting anyone.
Good experienced though.
Cool
Back to top Go down
Higgmed
Leader
Leader
Higgmed

I was Decimated! Empty
PostSubject: Arena fight.   I was Decimated! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:52 pm

Sorry to do that to you hon, that was very ungentleman like. However, the sooner you get in the arena and use the experience to better your fighting skills- the better a fighter you will be in the future. lol!
Back to top Go down
https://higgmed.forumotion.com
chickenpee
Muggle
Muggle
chickenpee

I was Decimated! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was Decimated!   I was Decimated! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:01 pm

Smile I forgive u. I will be brave and keep on fighting no matter what. On with the war!
Oh, this time I was exterminated one half of a millisecond, but I'm proud of myself for just turning up! cyclops
Back to top Go down
Higgmed
Leader
Leader
Higgmed

I was Decimated! Empty
PostSubject: L100 char   I was Decimated! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:29 pm

If you go to Info tips and hint you will see pot restore there with instructions on how to set up your L100 char. If you use that in L100 wars you will stand a better chance because every player has an equal chance. Also, you can use L100 for training in castle. If you had done that at lvl 100 with your main char you would be winning wars by now. Better late than never hon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://higgmed.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

I was Decimated! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was Decimated!   I was Decimated! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I was Decimated!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zero Xtinctions :: Not Atu'los Related :: Member Comments-
Jump to: